Monday, 13 March 2017

Another Break...

https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/220394975495253638/

Hey beautiful people,

I am taking another blogging break and not sure when I'll be back, the last couple of years I have been in that place in which when it rains it pours kind of luck thing going on and the whole no matter what you seem to do you just keep getting whacked by life and it just all keeps falling apart... it's all been a lot to deal with and has been very much so triggering to my mental health struggles, I'm being open with those in my support system and trying my best to hold on and do what's best for my recovery. For now I need to step away from blogging for a bit and focus on me, I'm also more in a place of wanting to write song lyrics than inspirational and motivational pieces though they all serve a purpose. Eventually I will talk more in depth about the struggles of the last few years but for now I just need some time away.

I'm so sorry if I haven't caught up with some of you in awhile and I thank you all for popping in and leaving such lovely and supportive comments and just being so supportive as a whole. I promise when I come back I will catch up with you all once again.

With hope and love
Rainbow :) xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Take the time you need my sweet friend! Please feel free to email me anytime, if you ever need anything! I love you, take care of yourself! Xxx - Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, I really appreciate it! You too if you ever need anything! I Love you too, you incredible woman! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. Miss you, Rainbow! Hope you're doing alright :) Enjoy the break!

    -Lor
    acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too Lor! Hope everything is going well with you! Love you! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hey sorry! I'm just seeing this now bc I've been kind of all over the place when it comes to blog life as well. I'm so sorry that you're going through a tough time. I've been in the when it rains it pours rut so I totally get it and have nothing but compassion. I'll shoot you a message on FB and say hey on a more personal level sooner than later. Do what you need to do-I support you! XO

    ReplyDelete